Dubai LLC Company Formation – Limited Liability Company
LLC Company Formation In Dubai, UAE
LLC company formation in UAE is most common form of business with the fact that this is only the option which gives you maximum legal ownership i.e. 49% to expatriates for a local business. It is mandatory to have local service agent or sleeping partner with 51%+ of share holding. LLC company formation in Dubai can be formed by a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 50 shareholders whose liability is limited to their shares in the businesses capital.
The typical annual Sponsorship fee for Dubai LLC company formation can run from US $4,200 per year for a small shop to several millions US Dollars for a large multinational company. Though professional service agent is sleeping partner who is enjoying 51% + still him is the individual responsible for left behinds by the absconded business owners. Make My Firm is the most reliable place where you can get the expert advice on mainland Dubai company formation, LLC company formation or any type of business setup in Dubai.
The Features Of LLC Company Formation In UAE
- Getting approvals and clearances from various departments.
- Help to bring local equity.
- Helping to open bank accounts.
- Handle other document formalities.
- Drafting MoU of association and other necessary agreements.
- Finding local Partners for LLC company formation Dubai.
- Assisting to find proper office location.
The Investor’s Benefits On LLC Company Formation Dubai:
- The investor gets special visa privileges for his/her family.
- The investor can commence branches.
- The Investor can enjoy practicing business without interruption of sleeping partner or corporate service agent.
- The paper and assets would belong to company not local partner.
- The investor can avail credit cards and can open bank accounts.
High Profile & Reliable UAE National Local Partner
The UAE Companies Law, a UAE national need to act as a “local service agent” for a Limited Liability Company. To comply with the provision of UAE companies’ law, a UAE national need of act as a “Local professional service agent” for LLC.
The local partner must hold majority equity holding of 51% or more where foreign equity in the company may not exceed 49%. The companies often worried about coming into the market and selecting a local partner.
We will arrange you the reliable and multitasking individual who will assist the organization and will not be only a sleeping partner. It’s very important to have a proper local corporate service agent to set up a company, so we want to create awareness for these entrepreneurs and educate foreigners to our country. We provide the channel of communication and networking to the officials because foreigners wouldn’t know the mechanisms of talking to an official here. We are the bridge; we make the shortcut happen because we believe in the knowledge and solutions that they will bring to the table so we tweak it and present it in a local manner under a local establishment.